Sep 16, 2008

Wandering Sleepless Thoughts

Mood: sleepy.
I haven't slept yet. It's already 7 am. I'm about to hit the sack.

I've just read about the Lehman Brothers. sad.sad.sad. I once transcribed a Quarterly Earnings Conference Call of the Lehman Brothers, so it's kind of shocking that they have gone bankrupt. From that call, they were seemingly doing so well. I was really impressed.

Anyway, I spent 4 hours just watching Whatthebuck Show. Needless to say, I think I woke up Erbe too many times with my giggling. I love this guy. It's not surprising that his show is the number one show in YouTube.

Read this somewhere -- "If I'd be in deeper shit, it could ruin your life. And I don't like that."
Somehow, this line made my day. Really effing good line, huh?

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep! hahaha (just kidding you).