Oct 31, 2008

Ate L

This is Ate L --

Anyway, she went here today. I told her about the blog ruckus. Anyway, it has been weeks since we talked so I called her up and asked her to visit. She asked me to take down the blog post, but I told her that I already did and I also deleted the names of the people concerned. Anyway, we did an impromptu photo shoot for her FS account. I did the shots myself. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By the way, this is the other woman :) Yea, I know! I know!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Update:

The other woman reacted. You can read my comments if you're interested. The gall!

She inadvertently, however, admitted that she was indeed passed off as a cousin and was brought to live with the spouses in their apartment. I don't know though if she was referring to the same thing that ate "allegedly" did.

Ate L told me something though that just proved what heartless people these people are. I don't want to go into details because let's just say it was bloody.


I know Ate. I know all her imperfections and mistakes. And the one thing I really know is that she
loved B. She truly, truly loved him with all her heart. I know because I've witnessed all the tears. She has always been loyal to him -- even now, which is unfortunate. She has never been with anyone after she met him. I was there right from the start. Perhaps, she should ask the guy how Ate and him met in the first place. They are really screaming, "Sue us for concubinage!" They are so lucky they are not here. Otherwise.

Anyway, this woman is quite cheeky in her comment. Curiously, however, she automatically deleted this picture from FS. Laughable considering how seemingly unaffected she was in her comment. :)

And because she was looking for Ate L's whole face -- there! I am posting additional ones. The woman seems to think she looks better.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

11 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Wow,ganda nagpapicture pa talaga,how bout face to face?hmmmmm?????where's the right eyes???bat kaya sa ganda nyang yan pinagpalit sya sakin??mas pinili ako???ano ba importante?ganda na kumukulubot na sa picture lang mukhang maganda pero sa personal?hhmmmmmm?????o yung likas na nagustuhan sakin ni b?????natatandaan pa kaya nya yung big secret na ginawa nya sa apartment????hhhmm????


OooooPpppsssssss.sagot ko lang to kayo nauna nananahimik ako,OK lang di bali maaayos din naman ang lahat,


anyway thanks for posting my picture,say cheese!!!!ganun nako ka sikat kasi may picture.:-)

Tinggay said...

hey! you're welcome! :)
Anytime!

Anonymous said...

" where's the right eyes??? "

hhhhhmmmmmmm.....

dalawa ba yung mata niya sa kanan? O_o

" OooooPpppsssssss.sagot ko lang to kayo nauna nananahimik ako "

Here's a quote to ponder on:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln.

Tinggay said...

Ah, are u referring to her problem with her eye? Ok. I'll look for a pic for you. You seem to think that you are better because you don't have that problem. Pathetic, really.

By the way, thanks for the quote. You and B seems to share the fondness for quotations. Did he teach you that?

Hey, you should try pondering on this one --

Don't fuck somebody else's husband or you will go to hell. :) *wink. wink

-Theresa

Anonymous said...

Being a wife myself, I automatically hate the other woman already! Sana mabulok yang dalawang yan sa kulungan..!!!!

Prayers to ate Let!!

P.s. That was funny. Can I say it again: Dont fuck somebody else's husband or you will go to hell.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

Anonymous 11:01 pm was right, Mica. You should've kept your mouth shut. Instead, you bragged about bagging that sorry piece of ass. And to think that you ARE a proud mistress! Because, really, you are nothing but only THAT. Now look at what you've done. YOU made yourself look like a fool. And all thanks to pathetic you, of course.

Here's another point to ponder on, dearie...

What would you do, Mica, when "B" comes home to BOTH YOUR APARTMENT with another "COUSIN" in tow, saying "she" needs a place to stay for a while? Because you know how the saying goes, right? What goes around, comes back around. So be suspicious, little one, of any female cousin he introduces to you in the future. He did it once, he can surely do it again. What's your guarantee that he won't, by the way? Promises? Well, he promised his wife loyalty and fidelity, too, when they got married, didn't he?

Anyway, maybe "B" just needed a yaya to look after him for free. shhh...you look exactly like one. Go look for a mirror...quick! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Mahal??sa pagkakaalam ko pag mahal mo ang isang tao hindi ka gagawa ng bagay na makakasakit sa kanya lalo na ang mga bagay na makakasira sa kanya.

Anyway this is my last comment and last visit to your blog,kasi hahaba lang ang sagutan sa comment,
sapat na sakin yung alam kong ako yung mahal,ako yung pinili makasama. dun palang panalo nako kasi alam kong mahal talaga ako.

For L,dapat pasalamat ka kasi pinagtatanggol ka ni piebuko,kaya sana naman maging totoo ka sa kanya,sana puro totoo at pawang katotohanan ang mga sinasabi mo sa kanya para hindi sayang ang pagtatanggol nya sayo.


For piebuko,:-)sana nga kilala mo talaga sya para hindi rin masayang ang pagtatanggol mo sa kanya.Sa maniwala ka o hindi hanga ko sa pagtatanggol mo kasi makikita na mahal mo ang ate L mo.Sana nga lang hindi ka nagkamali sa ginagawa mo para naman hindi masayang ang EFFORT mo. :-)

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, piebuko, hindi po yung "other woman" yung nag comment nung quote.:(

I was referring to the wrong grammar nung "other woman" which was " where's the right eyes??? "

kaya i was telling her na it would've been better kung nanahimik na lang siya.

sorry for the confusion.:(

Tinggay said...

lol. it's really hard to figure out the comments sometimes. Everybody is anonymously posting! :)
That's okay. :) My bad. hehe

Shalimar, is that your real name? Well, I hope you still visit. You're giving me hits from Singapore. :)

ruthinian said...

hahahaha... as usual eto na naman ako at naaaliw sa mga reactions ng readers. You know... you are such a good writer. To be able to engage people to read your post and keep them coming back... is a proof that you have that talent.

Anyway, if I will take the place of "the other woman" I would really feel guilty and will be nosey enough to check out everything that you would post to find out what's going on. I admire your Ate. She is a strong woman and she keeps her head where it should be. You know, I used to tell myself that if something like this will happen to me, I know what to do. Kahit nga mga linya sa pelikula memorize ko para kung sakaling dumating ung time na un... may ready na akong script... like... "Para kang kerinderyang bukas para sa lahat ng gustong kumain." pati nga ung style ng pagsampal o ung pagbuhos ng tubig sa baso practice ko rin un para sa gesture ng script kong... "You are nothing but a second rate trying hard copycat." But on the hindsight everything boils down to one thing... i won't let myself go down her level. And your Ate might be thinking that way too. IF there is anything that man or that woman can't take away from your Ate is her dignity and self-worth so why bother.

Thanks for visiting my blogs... I have 9 btw, hope you will find time to visit all. hahahaha in your time di ako nagmamadali.

Tinggay said...

hi Ruthi! I tried reading all your blogs, but I have developed a partiality for one. :)
Anyway, thanks for the visit. nakakatawa po ang comment mo. hehe.