Oct 15, 2008

Blabberings

I am going to start two new blogs -- I'd update you when I finally have them running. They're not going to have the same platforms. I need a blog where I really can't rant in peace -- anonymously. So, there are benefits and drawbacks to this blog and having my friends and relatives read this.

The benefit is that I have loyal readers. There's Lei, Jinx and my best friend, Lon -- the guy who was my freakin' Dawson. The classic first season of Dawson's Creek where Dawson was drooling over Jen. Yeah, I was Joey. The thought though is a bit icky now. He's like a brother to me. He'd probably laugh his ass off when he reads this.

Anyway, I'm blabbing. The drawback, however, to having friends and relatives reading this blog is that I cannot rant in peace. You know, how it is. Sometimes, you just want to rant without worrying about how people would perceive what you wrote.

I can't talk about my sex life because people will automatically know. There, you see? You just raised your eyebrow.

I can't talk about my relationship with Erbe and I can't write about his illness here. That would be a case of information overload. I'd doubt it if he'd get a job if a potential employer Googles him and ends up with my blog. Actually, this is why I am going to start another blog -- an anonymous one. Just for this. Just so I can rant in peace like this blog or this one. By the way, you should read the last one. It's a damn interesting read. It'll give you an insight to what we go through.

Anyway, I am also going to start a marketing blog. Just see if I can make any money from it. How do you it Jinky? I mean, get a good Google page rank? I'm lousy at it. It's also such a hard work, huh? This is what people who do not blog do not know. It's hard to get a high page rank. Blogging is hard work.

I'm going back to work now. I'm busy hooking up my Nana Violy with this Australian guy though. It's going well. Wish me luck!

I'll leave you with this song 'coz I'm listening to it right now --



That's for Ziggy. I miss that guy.

P.S.
Grajo, you can't just appear and disappear whenever you wish, you know?
Geeze.

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

when you have them up and running, tell me the sites, ha? i'd love to visit them and read more of your rants. hahaha!

as for pagerank, pucha pero mine went kaput. back to n/a ako. paksyet! hay...

LOREN said...

I do have a blog where I can rant big time, and it is for invited readers (my barkadas) only.

cherry said...

i'm also thinking of creating a new blog just for my rants alone. tell me once your maketing blog is up and running. i might get a tip or two or even three. hehe

btw, have a tag for you =)