Nov 5, 2008

Barack Obama -- the 44th President of the United States of America

Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
Yehey! Yehey! Yehey!
♥♥♥

I feel silly for crying. I was so happy I was jumping and cheering when I heard the news. I honestly didn't think that I will witness this - a Black American president. Who would have thought? I thought I'd die without ever witnessing such miracle. This is a great achievement not just for the United States but for the rest of the world. A racial boundary has been crossed and damn! it feels good!




2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you are sharing my excitement on this. I felt like crying too. I have never felt so happy for a person I don't even know personally...maybe because my husband is somewhat like him. Mom is white and his dad is black.

Tinggay said...

Yes, isn't it exciting?
I couldn't get over the fact that he won. I was rooting for him. I was hoping he'd win right from the start. :)