Nov 3, 2008

Blues

Mood: Frustrated/Mad
Reasons: Too many.

I am sorry. I cannot blog. I've seen my Feedjit hits. People have visited. I'm sorry but there is nothing new. I tried to blog but I am finishing an ebook. I can't say about what because my boss will have my hide. He's going to sell it as his own. Just great. I can't even claim copyright for it, but what the heck, I am not an authority on the subject. I am winging it, you might say. But the pay is good. In truth, I can earn as much as P10,000 a week if I want to. Of course, I have to kill myself working in the process. My muse, however, has abandoned me. Aside from blogging, I seem to have lost my appetite for writing. I am just so tired of writing marketing stuff one after another. So, I barely finish 5 articles a day. At least, I am not writing about poker or blackjack or roulette! It's a relief. Well, for now.

I am pissed off at a relative. I just wish she'd leave me effing alone.

There are issues. A lot of it.
I know though that it'll get better soon. Well, I hope it does because I'm at the end of my effing rope.
I just so wish that He will come home from Never Never Land and stop playing with Peter Pan and Captain Hook.

Listening to -- ♥♥♥


Tongue Tied - Faber Drive Music Code



3 Gorgeous People Said --:

ruthinian said...

Really? Seriously? 10k a week for writing. I will surely kill for that... literally. hahahaha. I understand your present predicament. been there... done that. and annoying cousins? i have my fair share too. welcome to my world sis.
you need a breathing space.

cherry said...

hey, i don't know what you're going through right now but it seems complicated. but you'll get through it. one has to....

Tinggay said...

hello! Thanks for the concern. I am okay. I think I may be PMSing. lol