Nov 27, 2008

Crossroads

I am on another crossroad. I have to make some difficult choices. In the end though, I have learned that you cannot really plan your life. You can try but in the end it can take you to a whole lot different direction. You just open yourself to all possibilities and get the most out of every gift that life has to offer.

Right now, what life has to offer for me is being with Paige.

People can easily say that sacrifices have to be made because I have responsibilities -- "Grab the opportunity! Sacrifice!"

Well, that's easy for them to say because they're not going to leave their daughter behind for god knows how long!

I don't really dream of great wealth. I just want to have enough. Sadly, enough is a relative word. What may be enough for me is pathetically lacking to some. I guess, I just have to make a choice.

UPDATE: I am not going anywhere.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Hey checking to see how you are...
Be strong. Take care.