Nov 11, 2008

Looking for Ms. Maria Salvacion Alano

I have previously blogged about people who end up in my blog while trying to look for Tin or Maria Salvacion Alano.

Yep, she hates her name.

She prefers to have been named Kristine or Cristine.

She was a college sweetheart. She was always joining one beauty contests one after another -- which FYI, she abhorred doing, but she was often coerced to joining them anyway. You can say that back then my bestfriend had a weak disposition. ☺

Curiously, I think there was never any beauty crown that she did not win. Oh, well, she'd say that she just came in first one time and that was when she was in High School. Yeah, snort. The last time she joined -- which she resolved to be her last -- she won the Ms. Sorsogon something something.


Anyway, if you are looking for Tin and you end up on my blog, click here
, so you can visit her blog and read about Billy. ☺


Bes, someone was looking for you and he or she is from Tacloban? Do you know anyone from there? Your sister-in-law, perhaps? She's from Tacloban, right?

Here's my Feedjit hit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 Gorgeous People Said --: