Nov 16, 2008

Ma. Cristina Francisco - I Missed You!

I think we didn't talk for a year -- more than a year even. I bet Jinx didn't know that. We didn't exactly quarrel. Something happened and we were too embarrassed to talk to one another again. ☺
I'm glad though that she sent me an email. I was going to send her a message but decided to call her instead.
She still hasn't told me about "the guy" though, except that it's over. So, I decided to give her number to Balon.
Crossing my fingers for that one. I hope my matchmaking pays off. ♥


Bes Lon, don't screw this up -- or else!

Tinapay, I'm glad we've finally talked. I've missed you! Hey, give him a shot, okay?



"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

natakot man ako ta nahiling ko si picture kong garo atot.

hay tere, i missed u tlga. nobody talks like you do. sabi ko nga, daeng preno. hehehe..for over a year, ive been contemplating kun pano. maray nani sinapian ako nin kusog buot kansibanggi.

yan lugod, pina-projet mo na naman ako. garo arog kan dati. this time, dae mo lang ko pinapabakal nin P10,0000 na celfon o pinaparebond, may lalake na tlga! improving ka tere! hehehhe...

missed u!

tinapay

Anonymous said...

hehehe...hmmm...don't know na may tampuan palan kamo but am not going to ask. privacy nindo, syempre. :)

anyhoo...oi palan, dai ako maka-post comment duman sa saro mong blog...

Tinggay said...

Tinapay, iu ngani. nagtext sako looking for your FS. dai ko pa sinisimbag. Mamessage na lang ako saiya.

Jinky, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that. Check ko daw.