Nov 30, 2008

My Aircon is Frozen!

4:00 in the morning.
The air conditioner suddenly started to make this buzzing sound.
It was very noisy.
I asked Erbe to open it up to check.
Here's what we found.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


ICE!!!
Is that normal?
I really need a new aircon!




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

it's not normal hula ko lang. hehe....aliw man ta may yelo tlga. mine man lugod dae naglilipot for 10 mins. puro lang duros. ijunkshop ko ni.tnayf

ruthinian said...

Don't panic... ok pa rin yan. Nagover-heat ang air con mo hahahahaha... imagine that. I think you only need a clean up. Nagkaganyan din ang air con sa dati kong office sa Makati non but I can't remember what I did so I can't give you a tip on that aspect. What I remember though was I took the day off because it was so hot in the office and I went to go shopping. There I solve my problem with my air con. wink.

PS. Dito po sa amin, ang grounds ang yelo na... di pa officially winter dito [according sa calendar] pero may snow storm na kami since last week of Nov.

Anonymous said...

baka pwede sa halo-halo ang yelo ng aircon mo... hehehe.... kiddin...

Anonymous said...

hello!

wow! ang daming visitors from all over the world!!!

idol!

cheers!