Nov 11, 2008

Talking about Skype


Do you use Skype?

It's great! I mean your Yahoo Messenger or any other messengers have nothing on it. The reception is so clear that my sister and I love it. Sometimes, it amazes my mother how we can get in touch with Kris anytime we want. And we can actually see her! So, we are constantly updated with Cori's development.

My mother worked abroad before and overseas call charges were the bane of her existence. She spent thousands and thousands of dollars in her monthly calls. We had summers with her and I found her call logbook which recorded every call she made to PI including the reasons why she called.


One time I found this one entry --


Call Tere Reason: To talk about her lovelife particularly her problem with Benedict

My reaction was this -- Snort and Groan
. Talk about embarrassing. My mother had a record of that particularly humiliating moment of my life.

With the logbook and all, my mother is really amazed by today's technology. She's especially amazed that we can call my sister on her anytime through Skype. Kris connected her cellphone to Skype, so we can call her anytime. The best thing about this is that we can call her for FREE!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: