Nov 23, 2008

Thoughts at 3:21 AM

Time: 3:21 AM

Thoughts --

1. Why did Jinx delete her Friendster blog entries?

Curious.


2. I wonder if Tinay and Bespren Lon are texting?

Guess not. Too bad, they could have been perfect for each other. Why? Because Tinay loves deeply and that's what Marlon needs. And because Marlon loves deeply and that's what Tinay needs. Also, it doesn't hurt that he's a fairly decent guy. Someone I know who'll never hurt her.


3. I wonder how's Sam?

I haven't talked to him for sometime now. I hope he's okay.


Listening to --
Taylor Swift's Fearless album.
I know it's a bit cheezy -- okay, sooo cheezy -- but I love every song.








"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

ako an huri nagtxt btw. dae nako pigreplayan. hehehe...
tinapay

Anonymous said...

uy, kinasal na baga si mon, naestoryahan ka nya?

Anonymous said...

no reason, tere. hehehe.

tig delete ko mga luma kong mga posts ta masurat kuta akong bago duman sa friendster blog kaya lang eyudifotfot na bagal kang blog kang friendster!!! guro kasta! minapurulot pating biyo! kaya tig kalbo ko na lang...surang!

ruthinian said...

Hi Pie... checking lang baka may nakakaintringang post dito. wink* miss ko lang makasagap ng chikka. How are you doin Amiga. Bisibisihan ako. hahahaha Take care.

Tinggay said...

tinapay, lagot yan sako! si mon? opo nakwento ni lei.

jinx, akala ko pati may matinding drama sa likod ng matalinghagang pag-delete. hehe

Ruthi! hehe. you're funny. ☺