Dec 21, 2008

Rats -- I Hate Them!

Cute little bugger, right?

Wrong!

Rats - they're disgusting. Period. This is probably why I was not able to fully appreciate the Ratatouille movie. The thought of a rat handling my food -- just disgusting. The most icky part of the movie was that scene where hundreds of little rats were all over the kitchen, cooking. ew.ew.ew.

I am supposed to be asleep, but earlier at 2 in the morning, the lamp shade fell and then this was followed by Erbe's horrified scream. Apparently, a huge rat walked on his face. Ew.ew.ew.

Now, I can't sleep -- I'm obsessing over that blasted rat. I had Erbe scoured for him all over the room, but we couldn't find the little bugger. Oh, well. I have to get one of our six cats to look for that disgusting creature. Yes, we have s-i-x cats. The mother cat just keep popping them out. My mother used to dispose of cats, but after she accidentally committed cat genocide, she has ceased disposing of cats. She just tolerates them. Unfortunately, all of them are USELESS! They just go around ignoring the huge farm rats. I can't blame them -- the rats are so huge you can liken them to cows.☺ I won't mess with cows if I were a little itty bitty cat.

Anyway, enough about cats, rats, and cows.

I am still obsessed over Twilight -- nothing has changed with regard to that, except now, I keep seeing Quentin Tarantino's face every time I look at Robert Pattinson and I have Tinay to thank for that. Hmp.


It's like with Shane West. I loved the movie a Walk to Remember, but Erbe ruined that for me as well. He told me Shane West looks like Vhong Navarro. O.K. I can't very well go gaga over a Vhong Navarro look alike, right? Geeze.

I'm going back to work now. Signing off!




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Twilight?? watch out for the New Moon coming soon 2009...

Anonymous said...

pero rob pattison any day over rayver cruz...ngek! super engot and hugakon nakaisip gibohan filipino version an twilight! tnapay

Tinggay said...

iu ngani. Takipsilim daang shit ang title. I first read it at perezhilton.com
urag urag talaga ako.
nguso palang ni rayver cruz... ay sus!

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Tet,
Here’s greeting you the very best of the Christmas season. May the Lord shower you and your family with countless blessings this coming year. Thanks for joining Filipinos Unite!!! God bless you and your loved ones always.

Mel Alarilla of Filipinos Unite!!!