Jan 17, 2009

My 20 Firsts

Who was your first love?
I don't know. :) Seriously! I guess P.

Who was your first kiss and when?
P. :) March 18? 19? of 1999

Who was your first prom date?
We had no prom. The school administrator had something up his butt. He just didn't want us to have fun.

Who was your first room mate?
My sister!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What was your first job?
Real one? Medical transcriptionist.

What was your first car?
I wish! *snort

When did you go to your first funeral?
Itay's funeral. I was 5 years old. He was a popular guy, so hundreds came.

When did you first play sports?
Chinese garter. 2nd grade. Does that count?

How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Still here! Still here! Still here! Still here... Still here...

Who was your first grade teacher?
Damn! I can't remember.

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Brunei. 1996. Summer vacation with Mama.

Who is your first best friend?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
Movies. Benedict. I don't want to remember! So, there!

When you first snuck out of your house, who was it with?
Hazel, Kris, Ate Let - to go clubbing.

Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
I already answered this. Yes, I am still friends with her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who was the first person to send you flowers?
Not send. Give. R.S.A. 1st Year HS.

Where was your first place away from your parents house?
Concepcion. Moved out with Erbe.

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The love of my life, of course!

Who's wedding were you first in as a bridesmaid/groomsmen?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Che and Jess' wedding. I was bawling my eyes out!

What do you wash first in the shower?
Hair.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: