Jan 19, 2009

Ramblings at 3:50 A.M.

I just finished doing the pilates. It's fun. I have my 10-minute routine memorized. Tinay, check out these vids. It's fun. I doubt if you would think so though. Gosh, you're hopeless! :)





Anyway, I don't know why but I seem to prefer doing the crunching and stretching at 2 in the morning. I woke up Erbe again with my grunts and curses while doing these routines.

I'm not working tonight -- still, I can't sleep, so I've been watching videos of Pink and doing my part in destroying the Music Industry by downloading music illegally. Sue me.

I checked out some friends though online. I didn't know that my former HS classmates, Nico and Alma got married.
Nette and Marlon, you read that right. They got married. Well, I guess Balon knows but I doubt if Nette does. Do you? We talked about this remember?


So, anyway, while checking out photos -- I saw this old pic of mine with Sette and Bes --

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was in my old room in our old house. I think Sette and I were 19 at that time and Bes was 18. This was 10 years ago. Yep, we once were teenagers. :)
A lot has happened since then.
But sometimes, I wish we could have stayed like this forever.
We used to write each other letters; although we see each other everyday.
I used to sleep at Settie's house and we'd have a gab-fest all throughout the night.
*sigh
I miss them.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Mel Alarilla said...

Dear Fellow Member of Filipinos Unite!!!,

We enjoin you to please copy and paste the Prayer Tag and Link For The Philippines and The Filipinos and post it at your own blog. You can add your other blog/s at the end of the link or if you have only one blog and are already included in the link, you may repeat your blog’s name at the end of the link. Be sure to utter the prayer for 9 consecutive days or as often as you can. Tag as many bloggers as you can, preferably Filipino bloggers. But only bona fide Filipinos will be included in the official registry of all Filipino bloggers. As a service to our fellow members, may we request you to please visit at least 10 members a day- 5 members that you know and 5 members that you do not know so that we can help each other improve our page rankings. Please copy the whole post from the picture to the end of copy sign.

Thank you very much for your wholehearted support of this project. God bless you and your family always.

Very respectfully,

Mel Alarilla of Filipinos Unite!!!

Anonymous said...

Why am i hopeless? hehehe..