Jan 6, 2009

Responding to Jinx' Bulletin

I saw this bulletin post by Jinx. I decided to post this here, so my blog will have something new. Read on if you are even remotely interested. :)

Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
♥ Ex before Erbe...hmm..hmm... NO! ☺

What color shirt are you wearing?
♥ Red.

How many kids do you want to have?
♥ 3 or 4.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
♥ Yes. Our mother is "the wind beneath my wings."

What name would you want besides the one you have?
♥ I can't think of something right now. I mean, off the top of my head. I just want a different name.

Would you ever make out with someone of the same sex?
♥ Yes!

What did you do for your last birthday?
♥ Geeze, I can't remember.

What's your main ringtone on your phone?
♥ Hot N' Cold by Katy Perry

What time did you wake up today?
♥ 11 am. I slept at 3 in the morning, so sue me!

What were you doing two nights ago?
♥ Working. I'm always working.

Do you like having your hair pulled?
♥ Only when I have a bad migraine. That's the only time I like having my hair pulled.

Name something you can't wait to do.
♥ Shop for smaller clothes!

Last time you saw your mom
♥ several hours ago.

What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
♥ I wish I'd stop being so complacent about everything and start achieving things.

If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
♥ save and spend. The first thing I'd buy is an iphone!

how long have you worked at your current job?
♥ Two years!

Describe the underwear you have on?
♥ what underwear?! wink! wink!

Last thing you ate?
♥ banana Q

What's your favorite month?
♥ December because of the huge store discounts

Your least favorite month?
♥ December because it's effing lonely

What's the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
♥ white shirt.

Who is getting on your nerves right now?
♥ no one.

Do you love yellow color?
♥ sometimes

Last person you text messaged?
♥ Auntie to send her mama's message

Last person to make you sad?
♥ Bes because she's not sure if she'll be able to visit and I'm not sure if I'd be able to visit her

Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
♥ Yep!

Favorite kind of drink?
♥ Coffee with coffeemate

Favorite food?
♥ Cheeseburgers.

Favorite dessert?
♥ Tiramisu

Have you been to Europe?
♥ I wish!

If someone you hated died, what would you do?
♥ I'd say, "May SHE rest in peace, amen!" Poor Satan, now She's going to make his life a living hell.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: