Feb 14, 2009

25 Random Things about Erbe


You have probably been tagged by someone in Facebook to do the "25 Random Things" meme. I was by Nette. But since I have been writing "Me" meme's, I am bored with myself, so I will get around to writing my 25 Random Things later.

Meanwhile, I was inspired by A Filipina Mom Blogger's entry. I decided to write my own version of 25 Random Things, but this time, I'd be doing 25 Random Things about My Hubby. You see, he's not the type to talk about himself, so I'll do it for him.

So, here goes --

1. He loves chicken! It's the only thing he orders in every fast food joint. He especially loves Jollibee's Chicken Joy.

2. He has a sweet tooth. He loves ice-cream, cakes and chocolates.

3. He likes to have midnight snacks.

4. He is a soap opera addict. He likes ABS-CBN's Betty La Fea which I personally abhor.

5. If men have their fetishes -- his are thighs.

6. He has the corniest sense of humor.

7. His middle name is Teodoso but his family calls him Pat

8. He can definitely pull a "Britney Spears Umbrella" moment on you.

9. He can do a mean "Moon Walk".

10. He is a closet "singing and dancing" King.

11. He loves the color blue.

12. He doesn't like wearing slippers. He prefers shoes all the time.

13. He doesn't snore but he talks in his sleep.

14. God has been answering his prayer for almost 2 years now.

15. It seems like God has just answered another prayer of his, but he is still crossing his fingers for another one.

16. It's really difficult to make him mad.

17. He doesn't get mad at Paige -- at all. He likes everything she does.

18. He is an artist. He received the Artist of the Year Award when he graduated from College.

19. He loves farting. I swear he does! He says that it feels good. This is often a cause of quarrel.

20. He can be really mean when he wants to be. He has the sharpest tongue.

21. He is stingy. Really!

22. He loves street foods and 'turo-turo'.

23. He is a family man. Family is the most important thing to him.

24. He is the kindest person I know.

25. He loves me.





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: