Feb 14, 2009

Valentine Day Sucks!

As the English would say, "Oh, bollocks to Valentine's Day!"
Crap.
Oh, well, have a happy one.

Earlier I greeted Erbe with, "Happy Valentine's Day...whatever the hell that means for you."

His answer was this, "Motel kita, ba?"
Seriously?! Seriously?!

Not even an effing hotel.

Geeze.


There goes my "romantic" valentine.

He laughed his ass off when he saw my reaction.

I don't know why but I have never been a fan of this day.
I've always thought that Valentine's Day sucks!
Valentine's day sucks!
Valentine's day sucks!
Valentine's day sucks!
Valentine's day sucks!
oh, well you get the idea...
I've never really celebrated this day.
I think it's Hallmark's propaganda to dupe more suckers to buy Hallmark cards.

I remember commiserating with my friends, Nette, Tin and Che back in High School/College every V-day. We were always together celebrating our loveless state. I guess this is probably why I particularly abhor this day. I was always loveless every freakin' valentine's day.
Oh, well --
Well, anyway, happy Vee to anyone who cares!




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

cherry said...

happy valentine. natawa naman ako dun, motel?!

Anonymous said...

gords greeted me last night, midnight actually, when we both got up for kulasito's midnight bottle of milk. and my only reply was a snort and then promptly went back to sleep.

who celebrates valentine's day???!!?!?!

Hannah said...

The Love Sucks Song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emdf2vO-rAQ

Featuring the largest all-lady youtube collaboration in history.

xo
H