Feb 25, 2009

The Thoughts of a Vampire



It's 3 in the morning which sucks. I suddenly have grown a Cullen tendency. I have only slept for 3 hours and I keep thinking, "Fuck. I have not finished my 8 hours of work yet."

I was floating in and out of consciousness until I finally gave in to the nagging thought calling me to get up. This irritates Erbe who woke up and said, "Ba! Dai ka pa baga nagtuturog."
As usual, lots of things in my head.

Fortunately, I have Tinay reading this crap. Well, I guess she's just paying back the favor. I read her ramblings as well. Tinapay, I have just finished reading your post about
Boy Abunda and Vicki Belo's war. You made it sound interesting though.

Leo said that it's fairly easy to see if I've written something new. The link is just right across my name on his messenger. It just occurred to me then that anyone -- just anyone in my yahoo messenger list can just click on it and they'd have an access to my thoughts. That includes my boss. Damn. I'll just cross my finger then and hope that he has YM 8, right Lei?


As I've said lots of thoughts, so you don't have to read unless of course you find my ramblings interesting which I sincerely doubt. I really am just rambling.

I have been thinking of Bimbo's revelations to me. Mark Muroda (your batchmate) once metioned something like that to
Sussette and Bessie Tin. I think he was one of "those guys" and I think it happened right after your graduation or something. I faintly recall what he said, but I just remembered it now after you told me. Gosh! I'd kill for the girl's name. Who the hell is she? A name keeps popping but nah... Bimbo, how much do you want for the information? :) That is like the juiciest information ever -- well, a bit outdated, but interesting nonetheless. Who would have thought, right?! And you thought everyone's a saint in that effing school. Jinx, help me out here!

Thoughts...

Someone came back from the dead. Well, he was dead to me for all intents and purposes. Harsh, I know. But what do you expect after a decade of not talking to each other or me, pretending not know him whenever a common friend would mention his name, right?

Well, I should have known better. I'm friends with people in Facebook that I don't even know, so it's just fitting that I'd be friends with "old friends". I'm glad he got in touch with me, but a part of me wish he hadn't. Still, I'd rather that he did. After all, we were good friends.


You know how it is with "people from the past". You cringe when you remember some, but there will always be that someone who you'd think of fondly. He or she inspires the thought, "Does he/she still think of me?" I think I've read from your blog that you have this someone, Jinx.

Anyway, this guy falls into the latter category. That's all I'm going to say about that. I've blogged about him before. You kind of have a label for him Jinx and I told you about him Tinapay.He kind of knows about my blog, but I doubt if he'd be reading, so I'm blogging about him! Oh, the beauty of blogging!

Well anyway, I can't wait for Saturday. Gawd. I need Saturday. I need it to come soon. Come Saturday...come saturday...come saturday.. What's on Saturday? Relief. Rest. We're treating Daddy and the whole family to an outing. It's his birthday and it's my "much-needed" rest day. Paging Kris! You gotta help me with Daddy's birthday gift! Gimme your share! :)

By the way, read this Valentine entry of Bimbo -- I gotta say he puts me to shame when it comes to writing. He even puts Settie into shame - and that's saying a lot!!! This entry is hilarious. He really had to tell them to masturbate first, huh? :)




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

as alice in wonderland said, "curiouser and curiouser!"

oi, dear, ang school ta mga patago ang mga fota-fota, priests and teachers included. hahaha!

anyhoo, itong label kadto TOWGA

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

as alice in wonderland said, "curiuoser and curiouser!"

oi, dear, dakol sa school tang mga patagong fota-fota, teachers and priests included! hahaha!

anyhoo, ang label kadto TOWGA