Mar 23, 2009

Am I a Villain?

Visiting Loren's blog, I was struck by what she said, "I could be the villain of another person's life story and I might never know."

That has me thinking.

I wonder.

I consider myself a good person. Okay, I may have to stay awhile in purgatory before I go to heaven, but I will not go to hell! I'll be damned if I go to hell (no pun intended).


Anyway, this has me thinking --
am I a villain in another person's life story? X's wife hates me. Well, at least he said that she doesn't hate me that much. He did not deny though that she does. Perhaps, I am a villain to her life story. Am I, X? :)

I know, "somebody" thinks I am a villain to her story. I wonder if she has ever considered that perhaps, it's the other way around. To me, she's Hannibal Lecter personified. See, there's a picture right there - that's her. :)

Ah, but now, by just saying that, I know why I can be a villain as well. I think in my own way, I am. It's interesting, huh? Well, villains have all the fun. They get to eat brains. :)






"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hate is a strong word.. the feeling is like any other girl's feeling on her hubby's ex. it's just the awkwardness, not hatred. hate is a strong and powerful word, it's inappropriate.