Mar 6, 2009

Friendster or Facebook

My sister told me to refrain from sending her Friendster messages because she doesn't open her account. She said, "Jologs kaya, ate."

I was telling X earlier what my sister said and I remember why I can't argue with what she said. Going home this lunch, we passed by my proof.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's written on the wall of the Naga City supermarket.

If you would take a closer look, you'll probably find yourself grinning and shaking your head.

Exhibit Number One

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Exhibit Number Two

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See???
Grabeng class ano?
It's screaming effing JOLOGS!

Anyway, pinatulan ko.
I searched for astig_wafudaw9 and I found him!















So, do you want to add him???
Why don't you? It's an effing open invite!
SmiliesFTW.com





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Kristina said...

I rest my case. bow. hahahahhahahahahaha!!!!

Kristina said...

I rest my case. bow. Funny..hahahahhahahahahhaha....