Mar 24, 2009

My Ten Guilty Pleasures

Somebody said that "reading old love letters" is his guilty pleasure. Interesting, I thought. Now, what are my guilty pleasures?

Here goes:

10. Gossip Girl and Heroes. I love Mondays. I do! I do! I know I should be working, but I just can't resist.

9. Torrents. Isn't this like the best invention ever? Freebies for all!SmiliesFTW.com

8. Big Mac. Need I say anything more? It's 100% bad calories, but who cares?!

7. Red Ribbon cakes. It doesn't matter what.

6. eBay. You just got to have eBay in your life.

5. Air conditioning. Yes, despite the huge electric bill.SmiliesFTW.com

4. Cadbury's especially the fruits and nuts.

3. Long Showers - really, really long ones. I've finally learned to take my time.

2. Profanity. It feels so damn good to curse especially when you're freaking mad.

1. Emails but not from my bosses though. SmiliesFTW.com

Tinay, you gotta tell me your guilty pleasures as well. Jinx, too! And if you could get Bimbo to do the same jinkydoodle, I'd love to know!




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: