Mar 17, 2009

Nicole: I was not rape by Daniel Smith!

Nicole, the "alleged" Subic rape case victim, submitted a new affidavit to the Court of Appeals and this time, she claimed that perhaps she was not raped at all by Daniel Smith. She said that perhaps she either gave the latter the impression that she wanted to have sex with him or that she actually did have consensual sex with him - but she was just too fucked up with liquor that she forgot if she opened her legs willingly or not.

She said, "Perhaps, I was not rape at all."

Well....
You think?!

99% of the country's population actually never believed her claim except of course for the members of Gabriella who were too busy rallying that they never really considered the veracity of her claims. I wonder what they'd say about this affidavit now.

Anyway, I've always said that she wasn't rape. My bar review professor said the same. Now, Nicole is admitting the same. I don't know if she was paid to do that or her conscience finally got the best of her. Either ways, my reaction is, "You think?!"




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: