Mar 7, 2009

Pathetic Attempts to Cheer Myself Up

What do you do if you're bored?
Or depressed?
Or having a bad day?

Here is a step-by-step guide on cheering up oneself:

1. Take a bath. But not just any bath. Be creative! We have a water pump, so I decided to take a bath with Paige and play bubbles and stuff with her. We spent a total of 3 hours pumping water and playing with bubbles. It cheered me up for a while. It reminded me of the good 'ol days when I have no worries in the world.

2. Play with your make-up. That is, if you are a girl. If you are a guy, you can probably think of something right now that you can play with. :) Anyway, I played "make-up artist" on the women in the house. So, right now, everyone is walking around with makeup on. I did a great job too! My Nana Viol looks like a million bucks. I swear! Again, that cheered me up for a while.

3. Take silly pictures. I did this too, see?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: