Apr 2, 2009

Erbe on Cheating

Lately, I have been telling Erbe that I'm freaking lucky to have him. You see, he loves me to bits. Of course, those who know our real story also know that I love him just as much.

Anyway, there are two things that have made me realize how lucky I am.

First, there is the return of X. Okay, he is a great friend, but -- well, let's just say, that the blindfold has been removed. :) I had this unrealistic image of him and for ten years, I carried that image in my head. Now, I realized that he's human after all. Perhaps, he didn't change. Perhaps, he did. It doesn't matter.

My gratitude for having Erbe was also reaffirmed when I learned that about my friend's fate. I feel so bad that she's hurting, but at the same time, I am thankful for Erbe. Well, anyway, earlier we were talking about cheating... I asked him if he thinks he will cheat on me in the future. His answers made me laugh.








"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

MommaWannabe said...

Ang cute ng boses mo heheheh. Ako pangit boses ko kaya never me ever mag po podcast ;)

Tinggay said...

thank you! pero medyo di ko gusto din. sounds like a trapped mouse. hehe