Apr 28, 2009

I Swear!


I made a resolution - and I am going to stick with it.
Some things - or people - are not worth the hassle
or the trouble
or the emotional investment
because some things - or people - are not worth anything.
AT ALL.
The world will be better off without them.
So there.



Anyway, I have to share Bimbo's post. It's a riot and I am going to write a good repartee. I mean, girls are easy to understand - it's actually them boys who can really drive girls nuts.

On an even lighter note, Jericho Rosales will be coming here on May 1. Okay, I know I should shoot myself now but I always had this thing for that blasted actor. Erbe was asking me to ask for a day off on May 1 (in case you're wondering, I don't have a day off), so we could go to Lagonoy for the fiesta, but I was hesitant -- still am - because that would mean I'd have more work when we get back. Anyway, I was making a bargain and I said, I'd go if we'd go to SM on May 1 to see Jericho Rosales. He cringes at the thought that he too would have to brave the crowd just to see Jericho Rosales. He thinks its a fairly stupid bargain. I think a lot of people would agree with him. Well, you can sue me. I'm just glad though that I have the kind of husband who'd do that for me. Well, he doesn't like it, but he'll do it because it'll make me happy. :)




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

am glad na may SM na din kita, looking forward nang maray sa pagbukas ng national bookstore. hehehe

Anonymous said...

uy tere, picturan mo ha? i like him as well, pero in secret lng..hehehe..tinayf