Apr 16, 2009

Just One of Those Conversations

Setting: Erbe reading a wedding invitation while I try to talk to him about Leah (his cousin).

"Did you really see Leah, ba?"
He absentmindedly answered, "Yes."
I grabbed the invitation and threw it and I got a prompt, "Ay ano na kya yan?!" He picked up the invitation from the floor and sat on the bed again.
"And? Ano? Kaiba si aki nia?"
"Iyo."
"Ano itsura kang aki? Maputi man?"
"Dai."
"Ha? Maputi baga si Leah!"
"Dai, maitom si Leah."
Wait. Are we talking of the same Leah, I wondered.
"Are you sure, you mean Leah **?"
"Iyo."
"Eh, di maputi sia!"
"Dai, dai man ngani maputi pagkataid ni Riza."
"Ay bwisit. Syempre! ako ngani nog-nog pagkataid ni Riza!"
*sigh
That's the drawback to having a really beautiful sister-in-law with a pure heart to boot.












































And yes, she's just so fair. Well, they have a pure Spanish grandfather, so that's not surprising. She's like the female version of Erbe. I always tend to feel like a gawky, awkward giant next to her because she looks so frail. She looks so delicate, but she's tough -- I mean really tough. She can give as good as she gets.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: