Apr 17, 2009

Tattoos and Curly Hair

While waiting for my computer to boot, I passed the time by doodling this stupid butterfly figure on my knee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just killing time...
This is my frustration though. I want to have a tattoo and I have a very good idea what I want to have --
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This one means, "A lesson learned."


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This one means passion.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this one means spirit.


Anyway, I am still arguing with Erbe about this. I told him he can get his own tat if he wants one, but he abhors the idea. Oh, well. He even threatens that he'll grow his hair long if I get a tat. Although the idea of Erbe with long hair revolts me (yes, revolts), I considered the thought. In fact, I mumbled, "Okay, deal!" Well, he made a face and gave out an insulting snort. He didn't expect me to agree. Erbe with a long hair - eww! But I can consider it if it means tat for me. That's how much I want one.

To be honest though, the real reason why I still haven't gotten one is the fact that Paige and I are of the same blood type. I figured I can't risk Paige's future health. Who knows? You never know what will happen, right? I needed 6 bags of platelets when I had dengue. Who would have thought I'd end up half-dead and in need of blood donation? Finding type A blood donors wasn't easy. (Tinay, FYI, it was Chin who successfully got donors for me.
)

Anyway, here are some things that I need to do/get a.s.a.p. -


1. Get RED (I mean really red) highlights. No, Tinapay, I don't mean the wash-and-wear hair dye.

2. Another 4 GB memory card by next month. I can't find anything higher than that here. *sigh.

3. Curly hair. I know it'll suck but I have to get it! It's like my ultimate frustration. It started in 1st grade. I had this classmate - and I remember her name, Sandra - well, she had curly hair. It was not just curly -- it was really kinky and thick. I remember that it was all over the place. Anyway, I wanted to have the same kind of hair and I begged and begged my mother to bring me to the parlor and have my hair curled like Sandra's. My mother refused. Well, she had a good argument. She said, "Nene, maitom-itom ka na ngani, hababa pa dungo mo, garo ka kayan ita pag-nagpa-kinky ka ning buhok."

Okay, you can laugh now.


Are you finished? *sigh.

Anyway, I didn't understand this reasoning though. I was blinded by Sandra's hair. I wanted to have her hair. To make the story short, however, my mother won. I never got that hair. And although her reasoning was quite reasonable, I still haven't gotten over this desire to have curly hair -- but not kinky. No, definitely not kinky anymore. After all, my mother hit the nail head on. Okay, you can start laughing at me now. :)




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

oi, tere, never kang magpa-kulot. mabasol ka. baka maraot lang ang buhok mo. hehehe. ako kulot, gusto ko magpa-straight.

Anonymous said...

no! don't do it! (the curly hair).

pero go sa red hair...hehehe..

maghenna or something kana lng tere...mauuyam ka for sure sa permanent. arong ngani nakakasuya pagparahilingon, tatoo pa kaya na kadarakadula.hehe...tinayf

Tinggay said...

jinkydoodle, i know i'll regret it, pero garo dai ako matahimik pag-dai ko nagibo. anyway, it's always about what's on the "other side of the fence" hehe.

tinapay, sain pwede magpahenna??? patulan ko muna yan. hehe

Anonymous said...

dae ko din aram tere kun saen.pero dati baga pirmi ugwa kayan duman sa cwc (pirmi pati garo araaldaw ako yaon duman..hehe)...