May 16, 2009

FYI

I am going to change blog address. I am tired of this blog. I am still going to keep this though and post stuffs just so this will still keep earning money, but I am going to transfer to another blog address. Erbe is convincing me otherwise but I want to. Anyway, I have the blog already. I am still fixing it though. It's going to be a reader by invitation only. I am so tired of having "unwanted readers". I'd rather have a total stranger reading my blog than these distasteful readers.

If I don't find a good template for the other blog though, I may stick with this one. Oh, well.

UPDATE: Decided not to. I'm not so pissed off anymore; although, I already have one up eagerly waiting for my change of heart. :)





----------------
Now playing: Kenny G - Forever in Love
via FoxyTunes

0 Gorgeous People Said --: