May 28, 2009

Hayden Kho - Can We Please Say, "Next!"

My reaction about all the Hayden Kho's controversy?

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone?"

I felt the outrage when I first saw the videos - yes, like every other curious citizen of the republic, I actually bothered to search for the videos. I was able to watch the Maricar videos while it was still up in YouTube. Needless to say, I was thoroughly disgusted with what he did. I insisted that Erbe erased the video from his cellphone - well, he did erase his copies, but he took his sweet time doing so. He liked the Maricar Reyes' video. The pervert. He even took the time to analyze the anatomy of Maricar Reyes. Men! I had to remind him that he has a daughter.

Anyway, I'm tired of watching Hayden's face every night. Why the heck did the Senate even bother to investigate? They have better things to do. Just leave it all up to the courts of law for god sakes!

I am also tired of Lolit Solis' face on television. The nerve of that woman! As if she hasn't done horrible things in her lifetime as well. Hasn't she been involved in countless scandals and controversies herself?

I am not defending Hayden Kho. He is sick and he needs help. He needs to face up to the consequences of his actions. But I just feel that it's time for all of us to shout, "Okay, NEXT!"

We all sin, and I wonder why everyone feels fucking above reproach. We are taking our time passing judgment and pointing our fingers at him. All of us have our own dark secrets, our fetishes, our dark moments. Too bad for him, his have just been revealed to the world. We have to recognize the dark side of our humanity too and stop with all this garbage. Let him pay for his fucked up actions and let's get on with our lives!


I've been so busy. I don't have time to blog. I am so loaded with a lot of work and I am trying to meet deadlines, but I just had to write about this.

On a lighter note, I am glad I finally bought a good wrist support. I am already suffering from symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. *sigh*






----------------
Now playing: Five For Fighting - I Just Love You
via FoxyTunes

0 Gorgeous People Said --: