May 11, 2009

I am..

...so damn sleepy. I haven't slept yet.
...can't contact Union Bank. It sucks. I can't do online banking. The bank personnel keeps giving me the wrong number. I should do an open letter to Union Bank.
...wondering, "Ano kaya name katong Jap Restaurant?" and wondering if X remembers.
...wondering if Rarye is really pissed off with me. I've apologized numerous times. I can't do groveling. That's totally fucked up.
...listening to Paige telling me, "dai mo ako ek-ap, i-bi ako!" while I would respond, "sige na hibi na."
...wondering what time Erbe will come home.
...wondering who the heck is searching for my blog using Yahoo Search Engine and why couldn't he/she just bookmark the damn thing. He/She is always looking for my blog through Yahoo. Weird.
...who's in Oakland, California?












...wondering how long Uncle Lando's therapy will take?
...wondering what time will the chicken delivery arrive, so I can proceed to cooking chicken curry - or at least get Erbe to cook it for me.
...wondering when I'd have the time to get my nails done.
...wondering why X said he saw me with Paige. Where was I going at 7 in the morning with Paige?
...concludes that X is hallucinating. He needs to get himself checked up.
...wondering when will my daughter stop blackmailing me. She hasn't stopped yet.
...going back to work

0 Gorgeous People Said --: