May 10, 2009

A Really Lousy Review

I forgot the name of the restaurant - so for a review, this one sucks.
It's the only Japanese restaurant in SM, so you can't miss it.
The thing is - you have to miss it.

We went to SM the other day. Erbe saw this watch he wanted to buy and I wanted to get Daddy a bottle of foot scrub, so we hit SM before noon. The place was packed and every restaurant was filled except for the Japanese restaurant. So, we decided to check out the place.

When we got there, we saw my aunt with my cousin and nieces. Boy, were we happy to see them. We knew my aunt was going to foot the bill - and yeah, we were right. Anyway, my aunt asked us to join them and so we placed our order. Again, this review sucks because I don't remember what we order. Pork dishes or something like that. Anyway, my aunt practically ordered EVERYTHING.

It took them forever to serve our food. If you are really hungry, do not go there. You'd be gritting your teeth and grabbing your hair by the time the food arrives. And oh, yeah, this is the point of this whole entry - the food sucks. Period.

That's basically it. That's it? Yep, that's it. And oh, yeah, they don't accept credit cards at this point. They also do not issue a printed receipt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Anyway, a funny incident happened when we were going home.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My cousin and I were crossing the road, but I wasn't looking where I was going because I was busily texting. Yeah, stupid I know. Anyway, we were almost hit by a motorcycle. We skirted away, gave out a small shriek and continued crossing the road. After shrieking though, I continued texting. Apparently, I really pissed off the driver because he stopped and waited for us. He glared at me and said, "Maghiling kamo kang inaagihan nindo iyo?! Bako ining bukid."

O.U.C.H!


Bukid?! Did he just presumed that we are from some boondocks? And so I asked Erbe, "Do we (Joy and I) look like we're from Lagonoy?" :)

He glared at me and pronounced that Lagonoy is far from being a "bukid."
Yeah, sure! *snort.
I noticed though that he didn't say I didn't look like I hang out regularly with Tarzan and Jane.
Oh, well.
I had my brownies to console myself with. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




8 Gorgeous People Said --:

-=- jinx -=- said...

hahaha. can totally see why you gave this place the thumbs-down. can see it from erbe's expression and can see it from you cousin's (?), too! hahaha!

and, oh, even the couple behind erbe doesn't seem to like the food, too! hahahaha!

-=- jinx -=- said...

bo and his gf, bhenks, once had a stupid argument that turned somewhat heated about the "mark" of a civilized area or a not-so-boondock boondock...biggs. kung mayong biggs, well, you know...boondocks! hahaha!

Tinggay said...

iu talaga. tumbok mo! paguli mi nagrereklamo si duwa na pangit daa si lasa. sabi ko man, mas okay ngani si lasa kang pork teriyaki ninda compared duman sa order ko. hehe.

ang lagonoy bundok ta maung biggs plan? hahaha... ang goa dai na kabundukan!

Anonymous said...

benihana? is that the place? thanks for the review... next kuta siya sa list ko. i think im going to skip that now..hehehe...tinayf

-=- jinx -=- said...

madali naman daa maging civilized...pag abot kang jollibee! hahaha! after which, dapat may macdo naman! hahaha! sorry...can't stop laughing! hahaha!

Tinggay said...

tinapay, i don't remember the name. I hope si X magcomment para sabihun si name ta nagkakan man daa sia duman, dai nia man daa trip. u won't miss it though. it's the only jap resto sa SM. baka matrip-pan mo man, pero di ko talaga trip. garo baga binakal lang ninda si mga items tapos tigpritos lang ninda.

jinx, kakangirit man kamo ni bimbo! kawawang lagonoy, haluyon pa plan ta mau pang biggs, tapos ma jollibee pa, tapos ma mcdo pa. tsk.tsk.tsk.

Anonymous said...

MAKIYAKI! I now got it! benihana is different pala...hehehe..tinayf

Tinggay said...

hahaha... iu. yan makiyaki plan. hehe.