May 6, 2009

That's How She Got Her Bike

Since it was my aunt's birthday, I decided to treat her and the entire family out to lunch. We decided to go to SM, so I'd be able to bring Paige to SM at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, I said, I was going to get Erbe to buy her a bike. But when it came down to actually paying for the darn thing, I had second thoughts until Paige changed my mind. She took a liking to this particular bike and Mommy couldn't get her to change her mind. All the other bikes were simply, "pangit!" for her taste.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This one, in the video, she really took a liking too.


And oh, yeah, she doesn't normally try to hit me. She knows it's an absolute no-no and she'd get in major trouble, that is why it surprised me when she tried to. Lucky her I found her reaction too funny for words. :)



P.S.
X, I did not see the wifey this time. :)
It would have been fun though if you were with them the other day. We would have such a great time IGNORING each other and PRETENDING the other person doesn't exist. :)




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: