Jun 24, 2009

10 Things He Likes about Me Gone Awry

Earlier this evening, I was irked really pissed. I was fuming mad, and I was spouting curses and blasphemies one after another.

You see, I asked Erbe to tell me the 10 things he likes about me. (Okay, cue in, Heath Ledger singing Can't Take My Eyes Off You.) Anyway, he couldn't answer the freaking question. He was really struggling!

At first I was amused, but when he said, "matibay ka kaya mag-computer", I started to feel irritated. And when he followed this with, "matibay ka mag-surat", I was no longer amused.

I was pissed.

You'd think he was listing my merits as a freaking potential employee! You'd think I was applying for an effing secretarial position.


Anyway, after promptly getting on my high horse (yes, I know I was) and spouting a scathing diatribe, I turned my back on him and refused to speak to him. You'd think he would have heard the warning bells ringing by then! But did he try to make amends? No-oh. What he actually did was opened his mouth and promptly stuck his big foot in it -- he accused me of "nag-ging".

Nagging, my ass! If looks could kill, he would have been happily dining with saints and angels by now. He pissed me off further when he just ignored me (or so I thought he did) and spent minutes fiddling with his mobile phone before he went to sleep.


A couple of hours later (yes, after I finished writing my email to you), I needed to go to the bathroom. All the lights were out outside our room, so I had to use my mobile phone's light. Picking up my phone, I noticed Erbe's message - and what he wrote promptly lifted my mood up. I'll be damned! He has finally learned how to make amends. He said -

"Baba, I can't express my love for you by just giving you a list because this is how I really feel - I love you more than life itself. If I could live my life all over again, I would still choose to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm really sorry for hurting you. I love you so much."

Now, tell me, doesn't that beat any freaking list?! :)




0 Gorgeous People Said --: