Jun 13, 2009

Ramblings at 3:51 A.M.

It's 3 in the morning. I am still working. In truth, I have been working since one o'clock in the afternoon yesterday. No, I haven't slept yet. I am so freaking sleepy but I am trying to beat the deadline.

I haven't been able to blog. I am sorry if I have failed to write anything. I just don't have the time or energy for it. If I am not thinking about work, I am thinking of sleeping...or yeah, sleeping. I have been obsessed with sleeping. I have to keep this up for another three days, and then I'll have my day of rest. I want to hit the beach so bad.

I'm rambling, I know.

Yesterday evening, mamu and dadi had a huge fight which ended with dadi packing his bag and leaving the house at 2 in the morning. We ran after him, but we were too late. I had to call my sister at 3 in the morning to inform her about the big drama. Anyway, when I woke up yesterday noon, he was back. Oh, well. It's just one of those days. That has never happened before though in my 29 years of existence. Scared the shit out of me.

Earlier, a friend emailed me asking me if I think her boyfriend loves her. How do you answer that? How can you be honest without hurting someone? Anyway, It occurred to me to tell her to just watch, "He's Just Not That Into You." :)

By the way, 101602 (you know who you are), I'm glad N is doing well.






----------------
Listening to: Sozzi - Letting Go

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

thanks - he's menace as hell again..