Jul 2, 2009

Rambling and Muttering

I have a pounding headache since yesterday. I have downed Dolfenal and Ponstan to no avail. My scoliosis is giving me hell as well. Oh no, I am not doing well.

I lack sleep due to working at night and the constant pounding (renovations underway) in the morning.

I am grouchy and bitchy.
I need a break.
Badly.

I am far from being perky or happy, so no funny blog entries for me. I'm not in the mood to "spice up" my blog, thank you very much.

The exchange rate fell to P46.00 from two weeks ago P47.00. This sucks! I lost one thousand pesos from Paypal charge and the effing exchange rate.

Michael Jackson died. That sucks - and it sucks that I am affected by it. Who would have friggin' thought?!

Boys over Flowers has lost its appeal - thank God. Unfortunately, that means I need to find something else that will amuse me.

I have Sims 3 in my cp, but I am dying to play Sims 3 in my pc. I tried to buy the game, but I can only do so using Paypal. Unfortunately, the game is not available to people unfortunately located here - or so I was told. Damn.

Erbe has a cold. Mommy has a cold and my little culprit still has a cold as well.

Basically, everything sucks - well, to my tired mind, everything is seemingly doomed.

Oh, well. Might as well start stitching my burial dress. Yes, morbid I know. Sorry.



2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

have u seen coffee prince tere? it's really funny and sweet. suggest ko lang.hehe..tinayf

Tinggay said...

sige, sige check out ko daw! hehe