Jul 16, 2009

Refusing To See the Crossroads

Crossroads.
I hate it every time I find myself staring blankly at crossroads.

I hate needing to make a choice especially if the best choice involves change.
I love being in my comfort zone.
And I have created a fairly good comfort zone for myself.
I don't want to suffer in a hellhole for another six months.
I don't want to move. Period.
I don't want to go anywhere.
I like where I am. I love what I am doing. But I have been told this is not enough. That there is more out there. And that I am wasting my life.

I don't feel like I am. Why is that?


I don't want to wage another battle when I don't even know what I am fighting for.

This is real. This - what I have - I know.
I can't risk losing what I have for something that is not even certain.
I hate crossroads.

Time has gone by so fast.
They were right, you know - the grown-ups, I mean.
I was told "not to hurry growing up".
I didn't know that I'd be missing those days of barbie dolls, fish balls, homework and crushes.
Those were simple times.
No crossroads for sure.
*sigh*

P.S. Don't mind me. I am just not feeling well.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

smartchic said...

true, it is hard to make decisions in life when change is involved. but sometime soon, you need to face these decisions and welcome change. that is how maturity and growing up work.