Jul 18, 2009

Silly Conversations

Looking at Erbe's just-renewed driving license, I noticed the "donor" portion where you could tick on either donating 'any organ' or 'specific organ'.

Loving the idea of helping someone beyond the grave, I asked him if he would like me to tick on 'any organ' box. His response ticked me off, "Habo ko, di mayo na palan puso o liver ang kalag ko."

WTF?!

"Ba! Mayo man liver or puso ang kalag!"

He just stared at me.

Urging him on, I said, "Think about the two-year-old kid waiting for a heart. Think about a blind man who would be able to see his wife for the first time. Think about the 8-month-old kid who needs a kidney very badly."

He irritated me when he looked unconvinced.

I tried to stare him down, but he won't budge.

Finally, I said, "Ah bahala ka sa buhay mo! Basta ido-doronate ko yang hawak mo!"

------- 0 -------

Talking to my friend earlier, she said, "Dai mo tig-lilinigan ang uma mo! Ako na lang lugod nagharali kang duot!"

"Uma?"

"Iyo! Maduoton ng maray! Tapos ang mga tanum mo garadanan na!"

okay, I knew I am not farming nor do I own any farm, so I asked, "What the heck are you talking about?"

"Si uma mo sa Farmville!"

Ay sus maria!



0 Gorgeous People Said --: