Aug 29, 2009

So, Is It True?

"Have you ever thought of having sex with anyone of my friends?"

This question knocked the wind's off Erbe's sails.

He went red and then he began to blubber, and he finally exclaimed forcefully, "Dai!!!"

"Okay, now I know you're lying. So, c'mon tell me, who???"
"Ano man na hapot yan?!" He answered, and he took on an offensive tactic, "Ba, mapuon ka na naman!"

Anyway, I explained that it's the claim of this article I just read. He shrugged off the article, "Hambog man lang yan kayan!" And so I decided to pick another alleged truth from the same article and I asked, "Is it true that husbands want their wives to initiate sex more often?"

He answered, "Ah, yes!"

"O di kung totoo yan, di most likely totoo man si inot! So, sisay sa mga friends ko?!?"

He did not answer. He huffed in disgust, ignored me and opted to watch Woody and Buzz.

The gentleman doth protest too much, huh? :)

0 Gorgeous People Said --: