Sep 8, 2009

8:14 AM Ramblings

  • I wanted to write about our experience with the faith healer yesterday, but I am so freaking sleepy. I do not have the energy to do so. Just trust me, watching a woman, repeatedly spitting on her hand and rubbing the god-awful spit on your daughter is not a pretty sight. I wasn't expecting it. I am just grateful she did not see my face when she poured a handful of spit on Paige. Pure shock and sheer disgust are thoroughly underrated in comparison to my reactions.
  • I am really praying that Paige will be better when she wakes up.
  • I still have lots of work. What to do? What to do?
  • There are some friends that are really not worth the crap that they put you through. I am this close to saying goodbye to one. Push comes to shove, I'll shove back. Damn it.
  • The phone rang. I bet it's Cheryl. I can't answer it. Erbe and Paige are still asleep. She's one of my friends though who I consider my sister. Just the other day, there was something wrong with our toilet bowl. I needed to do #2. What did I do then? We went to Che's house at 6 in the morning to say hello to her toilet bowl!
  • I am worried about Bes. She hasn't emailed me back yet. I think I really should get some phone credits, so I can call her. That girl hasn't called me in years! What's up with that Bes, huh?!?!
  • Actually, I am worried about lots of my friends. I am worried about Settie, Netay and Tin. I am really crossing my fingers for them. I hope Set won't get her heart broken. I hope Net will find peace. I hope Tin will find her freaking sanity - wherever she left it!
  • One of my friends is coming home. She has invited us to meet her and her daughter. Unfortunately, she did not invite one of our friends. Now, it's either I lie or I do not just say anything. But what if she finds out?!
  • I'm sleepy. I think I should get some sleep now. I really hope Paige will be okay when she wakes up. Otherwise, off to the hospital we go.

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

-=- jinx -=- said...

naano si paige?

-=- jinx -=- said...

finally, i can leave a comment!!! haloyon ko hinalat ma-okay ini. hahaha!

Tinggay said...

tano daw nofollow pa din blog ko. tigdelete ko na si nofollow. suya. ayuson ko daw.
anyway, dai ko aram jinx kung ano si hilang. basta sige lang suka. the next day, okay na.