Nov 1, 2009

Sex and Marriage

Earlier this evening, my sister called me up to check up on us. Eventually, we got around to talking about marriage and intimacy, my sister was telling me about her opinion about sex and marriage.

At some point, I said, "Siguro talaga sa kadaklan na mag-agum nene arug naman talaga kayan. Nababawasan naman lang talaga ang intimacy o sex kasi nga garo na lang sinda mag-tugang."

Did she leave it at that? Of course not. She wouldn't be Kris if she did, she continued on, insisting that there should still be sex regardless of how the couples treat each other and out of the blue she said, "Garo man lang yan ate sex between sa mag-tugang!"

Huh?
Yep, she said that.


After digesting what she said, I burst out laughing. Freaking classic statement. Perverted, twisted and incestuous, but classic.



0 Gorgeous People Said --: