Mar 10, 2010

The Never Should Meme

"Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours."



Quoting The Queen of Meme:
I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.

Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.

After today's meme, lose the words.

Seriously. You Should. Oh, never mind.

1. If I never see Justin Bieber in Twitter's Trend List again it will be too soon.

2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to prepare my hubby for my passing. I have to find a hot babe first.

3. Never in my life have I vomited like I did today.

4. I should always allow more time to play with Paige.

5. I should've never listened to love songs while under the influence of pregnancy-induced hormones.  I exclaimed my love for everyone. It's embarrassing!


6. I should spend more money on books because these make me happy. I should spend less money on food because it makes me sad to lose all that money and gain all that weight!

7. Your ATM pin and email address password should never be shared with strangers.


8. Never in a million years would I want you to know that I wonder if you went through the same thing I went through - or even half of it. You dumb ass.




0 Gorgeous People Said --: