Mar 31, 2010

Billabong

What can I say? I love it? Erbe is dishing out snide remarks, but I 'm turning deaf ears.

Earlier, he was carrying the plastic bag with my new slippers inside. We were going around downtown buying stuffs, a grocery here, food items there. And I'd keep saying, "Laag mo na lang sa laug kang plastic na hali sa Jakarta, Indonesia" (I'm not sure though if it is). Anyway, he'd answer with a loud, "harumph!"

This happened several times until he finally said, "Ma-abroad man daw ako, tapos papasalubungan takang pahingurag na plastic. Hali man abroad!" I couldn't help but laugh at his obvious jealous remark. Anyway, he's fine with it, not completely, but he's not throwing them out anytime soon.

Anyway, thank you and Tinay, you really have to do a post for your pasalubong too.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: