Apr 30, 2010

3:30 AM

Running thoughts... Read on if you are remotely interested.
  •  I miss tweeting and I miss the often inane but deliciously entertaining chats I have with my tweet pals.  But of course, Tinapay, you know why...just why. I wrote you a message about it once. I figured while you were in your vacation that it'd be the perfect time to do what I wrote in my message.  It helped that I was busy.  of course, I wished that I wasn't busy trying to beat the infection that was plaguing Paige, bringing her practically at death's door. That was freaking scary.
  • I just finished watching the JLC and Bea Alonzo film, Miss You Like Crazy. One word - BORING. It dragged on and on and on.  I was so effing bored.  I'm glad I did not actually pay 100 bucks for the film.
  • I miss Erbe. Lately, I have found myself appreciating my husband more these days.  He is the love of my life.  He is not here though and I am not used to sleeping without him, thus the hour 3:48 a.m. now.
  • ♪ dahil ikaw pa rin and sinisigaw ng damdamin...♫ - my last song syndrome
  • I still have a lot to say, but my head is pounding. My back is aching as well and with no Erbe to massage away the pain, I just have to deal with this.  The book says its from carrying the growing uterus and sitting on my ass for hours on end.  Personally, I think it's also due to carrying around these never-ending enlarging breasts! Seriously.  I said it once and I say it again - there should be quota to this. I mean, nature should know when these babies can carry enough milk to feed the whole continent of Africa and for god sakes - just stop growing! Damn it.

Well, that's it for now.

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

-=- jinx -=- said...

ahahaha! hear that, breasts? stop growing!

Tinggay said...

hehe. ma-eexperience mo yan jinkydoodle sa next baby mo. ata pati dai ka man deprive sa area na yan. hehe

-=- jinx -=- said...

sabi ko, dear, saro lang ni. delikado na pati ta pwera sa may high blood ako and increased risk for pre-eclampsia igwa pang saro na...chikreto! hahahha!

Summer said...

happy mom's day tere and jinx!