Apr 13, 2010

Santo Beatico

We went to Cabusao for the Santo Beautico last Saturday. It has been a while since I actually went home and stayed overnight. I even brought Tinay with me because we had to meet up with Che and Nette the next day for a little outing. 

Aside from hanging out with Tinapay, the day went horribly wrong. Some of my relatives behave abominably and I was irritated with a couple of cousins. In fact, "irritated" is a tame word for how I felt. I felt murderous. We slept on the floor which sucked. We could have avoided it if Erbe agreed to bring our own bed. I wanted to. No, not the whole thing, just the cushion. And to top it all, Paige got really, really sick. In fact, she was sick for 3 days. Her fever just broke today. 

Anyway, I had fun chatting with Tinay. She was such a trooper. I love her.  She made the whole experience.. well, fun. :)  We giggled over the old biddies shouting at each other at the top of their lungs, "Iyo baga! Dai mo ako bistado??! Ako baga si aki ni Domingong Septimo!" We marveled at seeing a hundred year old lady who could shout as loudly as the rest of the old biddies.  We giggled over my 3 year-old niece who had her hair dyed a mahogany red color.  In fact, we were envious of the highlights.  And she helped me out preparing the sandwiches.

Anyway, here are some of the photos I took from our time there.






0 Gorgeous People Said --: