May 25, 2010

And It's a WHAT?

I'm exhausted. I slept at 6 in the morning and woke up 3 hours after. For the life of me, I cannot go back to sleep. Anyway, we went to my OB this afternoon and we had an ultrasound. The doctor was a bit worried about the fact that I seem to have stopped gaining weight. I should be gaining weight because it means the baby is growing. Anyway, she seemed okay. Yes, she. :) It's a girl. And we're debating whether to name her Riley Patricia or Riley Alexis. In keeping my promise to my sister as well, I'm also thinking of Riley Kristina. So, we still don't know.

Anyway, here's a clip of the video Erbe took earlier. Here's the part where the OB said, "it's a girl!"


Cast your vote please :)



















What should we name our baby girl?
Riley Alexis
Riley Kristina
Riley Patricia



Web Polls



0 Gorgeous People Said --: