May 18, 2010

Microsoft Word 2007

I have discovered that I like using Microsoft Word 2007. I used to frown at this but I am getting the hang of it and I am loving it. I especially like this because I can easily write blog posts without needing to log in to Blogger.com – thus, the second blog post for the day. In all honesty, I have nothing to write. Yes, there were a lot of things that happened, but I really didn't feel the need to write about them.

For instance, Paige was hospitalized several weeks ago. It was freaking scary. She was severely dehydrated and I was a mess. Oh, yeah, I acted like I was taking it all in a stride, but I was bawling like there was no tomorrow. I was even more scared when they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. As usual. By the way, aside from Erbe's relatives – no friend of mine visited. *snort* Needless to say, I was…hmmm… what's the word? ah yeah, incredibly pissed disappointed. I would have taken the time to visit if they were in my position. You know just to let them know I care.

MY problem though is that I tend to forget that I tend to own my friends – I own their worries like these worries are mine. I own their joys like I have the right to. I own every fucking emotion that they have – and eventually, these things drain me. I tend to escape and hide sometimes just so I can breathe. I can't expect that from others though. So, screw expectations. No more of that from now on. This is probably one of the reasons why I didn't want to blog about that. Paige was a trooper though.

I have lost my love for blogging – truth be told. I feel like I don't see the point anymore. Well, maybe it's just a phase. Maybe, it's not.

I am doing well though if you want to know. I am having difficulty breathing all the time and I have recurring bouts of allergy attacks, but other than that, I am doing well. I am wondering where I can find breathing strips here in this place.


 


 


 


 

0 Gorgeous People Said --: