May 29, 2010

Rollercoaster Ride

Everybody's Fine – it's a good movie. It had me bawling from start to finish. Okay, not start – halfway through to finish.

There was this scene after Robert de Niro's character almost got mugged, he was next shown calling someone up. I thought he was calling up one of his children. But the next scene made me cry.

A shot of his home was shown with his phone ringing. And then the answering machine played with his wife's voice going, "Hello, we're not home right now…"

His wife already passed away.

But he was calling home to listen to her voice to find comfort. And I started bawling.

I realized that I'd probably do the same if I ever lose my husband. He's all source of comfort to me too.

Anyway, blame it on hormones, but I feel like I have just went through an emotional rollercoaster.

I've also realized that you don't always have to be friends with people especially if you don't honestly like them. It's weird how it has to take me a decade to realize that I don't like certain people in my life. I especially dislike this certain individual.

So, here's an open letter for that person –

Dear You,

Yes, you. You don't have the right to make me feel bad about my choices and my life because you think highly of yourself. You do not have the right to make me feel that I don't deserve whatever is good in my life because you think I don't deserve them. You do not have the right to judge me because after all these years – honestly, you don't know the FUCK about me.

You don't know the hell I went through. You think so highly of yourself, but guess what, you fucked up. You majorly fucked up. And I don't have an ounce of respect left for you.

You do not have the right to dismiss my opinions, my thoughts and my plans because you think you know better. Guess what, you don't.

So, I've decided you're not worth it. And I really don't want to bother with you anymore. I choose not to pollute my life with your so-called friendship.

Me

There. That makes me feel better.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: