Jun 3, 2010

Verbal Diarrhea

Staring at the page…

I swear I started out with solid thoughts, but I've erased several paragraphs over the last few minutes. Nothing seems to work well. So, I will just ramble –
  • My stomach hurts. I have been having stomach cramps since this afternoon. I don't know if I should be worried. I think I am just stressed out and tired. I really need to sleep at night and work in the morning. This is not working for me. I am missing meals and this is why I think I am not gaining weight when I should be getting fatter and fatter like a huge, huge, huge cow! (Yes, I am resigned to that happening!) The baby is sucking me out of nutrition and I am not compensating for it by eating. I feel hungry all the effing time though.
  • Speaking of baby, she's a kicker and a puncher. She kicks and punches all the same time. Sometimes, I feel like I have Pacquio and Mayweather inside my uterus. Eww. Not a pretty picture. There goes a little vomit.
  • I think I may have offended someone – and frankly I DON'T CARE!!! I know you are reading this. But you really are one hell of a conceited schmuck. I do not know where you think you get the right to demand anything from me. Anything at all! Geeze. We are not even friends
  • I have been reading about Amanda Knox. Have you heard of her? I spent precious minutes poring over articles of her. She is really pretty and I cannot believe she actually helped murder that poor English girl. But drugs can make people do anything – like as if I have tried drugs. St. Joseph has scared me off the stuff for good. Brainwashed me thoroughly which – yeah, is a good thing.
  • I miss Tinapay. I hope you are feeling better. You really have to get out of that depressed mood. After that Sorsogon trip, you should be feeling better.
  • Erbe wants to go to Manila on the 11th to attend an SEO seminar. I'm still thinking about it, but he is definitely dead-set on going.
  • I really want to stay in a hotel room for a week – no, just a couple of days. I want to read all the pocketbooks I can get my hands on. That would be pure bliss.
  • I am a crappy wife. I must have done something right though because the hubby loves me to bits and forgives my eternal crappiness.
I am drawing blank now. I should continue this some other time. Ciao.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

-=- jinx -=- said...

one week! one week! one week! hahaha! pero, really, hanggang imagination na lang ang mag hotel for a week na sulo, right? pag may agom ka na and lalo na pag may aki na, guro naging extra extremities mo na sinda. *sigh* guro kada luwas mong sulo sa harong, may madadangog kang "don't leave home without it" nag cha-chant sa talinga mo. hehehe.
ngonyan na agom and mama na ako, i sometimes miss me. i know, it sounds selfish, but....i sometimes miss me!!! hahaha!

ika, tere? miss mo naman ika? hehehe. :-)