Jul 26, 2010

00:50 Thoughts

Life is funny sometimes.

What am I saying? It is funny all the time. Even when things are turning horribly wrong – you can still find some humor on the fact that you're life is so fucked up, there's nothing else much to say about it.

Random thoughts… I am having them right now. You know how it is…

I am actually supposed to finish several articles and yes, I am trying to. But things keep popping up in my head. I need to write them.

So, here goes:

  • I know you're supposed to be my friend and all – but you do irritate the hell out of me. You offend people without even trying to. You offend people by merely opening your mouth. It's not surprising most of our friends avoid you like the plague. And no, I am not in a competition with you.

  • Things are looking up. I know they would. After all, God works in mysterious ways. Yes, I do believe in God. I may not be a devout Catholic, but I do believe in God.

  • Despite what you may think, I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE! I probably would if you are Brad Pitt, but you're not. And despite what you may want to believe, I am NOT in-love with you. I never was. Effing conceited idiot.

  • Geeze. I seem to be irritated with a lot of people. However, I am happy with my friends' love life. Curiously though, I should have more married friends than single ones – but that's not the case. Life and love is just starting for them at 30. And they seem to be having a ball. Nope, I do not envy them. I had my full. Thank you very much.

  • I wonder how this font will come out.

  • I really should go back to work now.

  • I really should.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: