Jul 27, 2010

Complaining – Honestly, I’m Just Going to Complain

This sucks. Things are getting tougher. I just had a small accident in the bathroom. I was careful contrary to what Erbe was ranting about when he rushed to the bathroom after he heard me scream. Try carrying a 1.4 kg baby in your stomach plus the water plus the placenta plus the fats – and try telling me that you can pull off a fucking pirouette.

Grace is not in the vocabulary of a 7-month pregnant woman. Neither are the words "grace under pressure" because by God, I haven't cursed in my life as much as I seem to be cursing now. I am perfecting curses I promised my religion teacher I would not utter.

This sucks.

Breathing is becoming even more difficult. I am sleepy all the time, tired all the time and it doesn't help that I have not been able to get enough sleep. I have bumped off my mother and everyone else's from Paige's "Most Favorite Person in the World" list. As Erbe put it, she has discovered the meaning of "mother". This means that she now wants to sleep next to me at night. She'd throw a tantrum if we dare suggest that I get a rest and she sleeps with Mother Dear.

Anyway, since Paige started sleeping with me, I haven't been able to get enough rest. I sleep late and I have to wake up early. On top of that, I also have to wake up repeatedly between need-for-bathroom bouts.

Forgive me, I am complaining but this is what this blog is for. Otherwise, I won't have friends left if I saddle them with all my constant complaints. You can always choose to stop reading, you know?

Aside from my pregnancy complaints though, I had a great day. I met up with Bessie and her fiancée, Billy, whom I like in person. I am glad that I liked – like – him. I saw how much he loves Bes – and that's all that matters to me. The same goes for every one of my friends.

Anyway, I think I need to ask Erbe for a back massage now. The clueless husband is missing the point of all the groaning and complaining that I have been doing for the past few hours. He really needs for me to spell it out for him. Husbands, bah!

Well, 'til here.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

-=- jinx -=- said...

wawa man kang bados! hehehe